Thursday, February 5, 2009

Commander in Chief.... what happened?

No, I'm not posting about our current Commander in Chief. This is about the television series with Gina Davis.

What happened to that show? Where did it go? I loved it and so did millions of other people.

It was on at a certain time on a certain weekday night and then they started moving it around and dropping nights. I'd jump with anticipation when I saw that it was going to be airing; it was a good show. I had just been reading about how popular the show was, was the best drama of the season, had the highest viewer ratings, and two weeks later it was gone. VOOSH! Vanished.

So, who was afraid of the show that they wanted it off the air? hmmmmm? Wonder if they would bring it back where it left off if we all complained about it loud enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment