Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wee got a Wii !!

Yes, wee did. And it is fun. Seth and his family were over Saturday and we played baseball, and golfed, and helped Dora rescue the Snow Princess, and and and... I didn't do well. LOL

Then we added Wii Fit. ohmy... It isn't hard! But... if you're outashape like me... lol It did call me a couch potato on a couple of things. TRUE!! Or, perhaps, desk chair potato. I'm getting a little better at the balance ones. I've done a couple of yoga exercises and did pretty well with those. The strength ones... pushups.. woa... Gonna have to work on that one. LOL I had to do the 'sissy' pushups and I wasn't good at THOSE. I liked the aerobics ones. The Basic Step is cool and the first time I did the Advanced Steps I was sooooo lost. LOL I did better today. I get tangled up when I add the clapping to the steps. Never could walk and drink pop at the same time, now it's extended to stepping and clapping in time to the music.

If you can manage it... get a Wii! It is fun and it sure beats getting a health club membership and not using it, which I've been known to do. I walked in a bubble down the river! Of course, I didn't get past the island, I crashed. lol Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment