Monday, May 4, 2009

Traveling!

Tomorrow I gotta pull out the suitcase and get things ready to go. Angie and Brian are driving up from Texas on Wednesday and Thursday morning we're heading up to northern Illinois for Emily's graduation from Northern Illinois University. YAYAYAYYAYAYYYY :)

I am so looking forward to going... but the DRIVE!! I'm becoming a homebody but I do still like to go places. Maybe it's just the fact I don't like unpacking. Packing is fun... unpacking is... welll... LOL not quite so fun. Love to visit, love to get home, don' t particularly like putting things back away. I'm lazy.

Gotta remember to take the camera. I'm going to stay with Mike and Sheila and the boys in Mt. Morris and on Mother's Day we're all going to church and then out to eat in Polo. I KNOW the food at the restaurant we're going to is good. I know the owner, Howard, and he is an excellent cook. And the desserts!! mmmmmmmmm..... I know who makes them, at least the pies, his mom, Flo. :)

Monday we'll be driving to Indiana and then head back on Tuesday morning. Wednesday morning Angie and Brian will be heading back to Texas. oohhh... driving driving driving. WHOOOOO!! Break out the pillows and take lots of breaks to stretch the legs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment