Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Lost" figured out...

I did it. I figured out the television series Lost. I didn't get into it the first year. That summer I watched all the reruns of the first season and thought it was a strange show. I started watching the second season and it just kept getting stranger. I couldn't keep up with who was who and where the heck they went and what happened to this person and who the heck are THEY and where did they come from goings on. I didn't keep up with it.

Now... the last episodes are airing and it is winding down. I haven't watched them, either. Mom Got caught up on it, sort of, with the episode before the first of this last season and found herself lost in Lost and couldn't get caught up after all.

But... I figured it out. All the people on, unknowingly, were on a Reality TV Show gone bad.

That's it.

1 comment: